Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday Throw-Together Bento



I wasn't even going to make a bento for today - short work day, department heads meeting this afternoon cancelled WOO HOO one less morose discussion of budget cuts! But I threw this together thinking I might get hungry...must take care of baby.

It has: an Easter egg filled with nuts and mints, pink grapefruit sections, hard boiled egg, umeboshi onigiri, Thai coleslaw, and a chocolate in the lid. Lookit my new penguin bento belt:

How cheerful is that???

4 comments:

  1. I have that same bento belt! I love it! The penguin is blushing because.... well, I dont know why he is so embarrassed! ;)

    Your box is getting mailed out today! I included a few little bento-y things for you! I hope you like it! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avie, I've said it before and I'll say it again: You are The Best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get that box? I have the small, single box with the same design that I use for snacks...I would love to have a 2 tiered version!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ebundi, I got this one from J-List; but there's a pink or blue choice offered on www.hungryhungrybento.com

    ReplyDelete