Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Leftovers Bento



Jan got Easter leftovers yesterday. On the right: grilled brats, Thai coleslaw, asparagus and strawberry salad; on the left, 7-layer salad, olives, and a mixture of jelly beans and wasabi peas.

Today he is getting:

Hello Kitty with chicken-bacon salad, good bread our neighbors brought to dinner Sunday, fresh veggies, a dill pickle, a few Triscuits in the rosemary flavor Jan likes, and a marshmallow bunny.

I'm still debating whether to top off our bentos with cupcakes. OK debate over, cupcakes are in.

2 comments:

  1. Your first picture is quiet fancy with the flowers... hmmmm are you trying to make me and my bento pictures look bad!?!?!? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I am getting too artistic for words dahling. Actually just doing everything I can to get my money's worth out of that bouquet!!

    ReplyDelete