Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Kitty Bento!

Hello Kitty Bento did not get Jan killed yesterday so she is going back today. Actually Kitty helped solve a few work-related problems during Jan's lunch yesterday as in "What Would Kitty Say?" (WWKS). So I am optimistic she will become part of Jan's IT team if she keeps on task.


Jan has: (from right) Cornmeal crusted chicken, daikon chickies and bunbuns, a sauce container for the Thai salad roll (buried), lots of raw veggies, a plastic Easter egg filled with egg salad, and two Peep bunbuns. I had meant to include the feathery green onion but decided it would make everything including the marshmallow bunnies smell like onion by lunchtime - it was a strong little dude. So onion is not going to work today.

Hey it's Easter weekend so everybody eat Peeps and Cadbury eggs, get a sugar high, and go bento shopping!!

6 comments:

  1. pretty blog........
    very nice:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I love your Blue Rose blog. I love "My Immortal" by Evanescence too! And Captain Jack Sparrow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant idea to put the egg salad in an egg! I luv it! HAPPY EASTER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter to you too Avie!! Getting the egg salad OUT of the egg may prove challenging, but hey Jan is a tech person by nature...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just love coming over here to see what you do for the BEntos! Im not sure why but it just makes me smile !

    I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jocelyn, it is getting into your blood; pretty soon you'll be shopping for bento boxes on EBay, I feel sure...

    ReplyDelete