Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Kitty Bento Packing



I seem to be addicted to sending Jan's lunches in Hello Kitty these days. One of the co-workers said he would not be willing to carry this kyoot pink lunch box around the halls of our employment, "unless maybe it was black".

Is there a black version of Hello Kitty??

Anyway one thing I love about this single-space container with its domed face lid, is that you can really pack a lot of oddly assorted shapes into it and it's like putting together a jigsaw puzzle.

Today Jan has a bratwurst in a bun, cajun smoked cheese slices, celery and carrot strips, a nice big green onion, a container of ketchup, two frozen brownie bites, and another container of wasabi peas.

It's supposed to reach 50+ degrees here today and sunny - so I am going to try to sneak in a ride before I go to work. One of the joys of living in a harsh seasonal climate is watching everyone including myself go bonkers when the weather gets nice.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, I have not seen a black HK but in Hawaii there is a TAN HK!! She is so cute! :)

    My friend in Farmington is going NUTS with the nice weather!!

    EMAIL ME YOUR ADDY so I can mail your goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete