Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday Monday!

Something old, something new...Jan's Mr. Bento today was this:

Spicy peanut pasta with snow peas and shrimp; salad of shredded carrot, daikon, ginger and lime with pickled garlic eyeballs and a sweet pepper mouth; two sushi rolls and leftover chicken wings from last night's deli visit; Bahlsen cookies and a Jolly jelly.

My lunch today was just a snack as I did not intend to stay at work past around 2 - i was supposed to have a dressage lesson at 4, but it was too cold (-1 F. at noon) so I cancelled. That left me stranded at work without enough food! However, miraculously I survived. Bosc pear, cranberry aspic, babybel cheese, carrots.


These Bosc pears are delightful: creamy and perfectly ripe. I have to eat about six more immediately unless I figure out some way to keep them from going over to the dark side. That should be my worst problem in life!

1 comment: